DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler seals, waterproofs and repairs cracks and mortar joints in concrete sidewalks, walls, steps, chimney crowns and floors. It dries to the color of concrete, will not bleed, and cleans up in a jiffy with just soap and water.
When you see a crown of a chimney that is cracked but not separated from the chimney yet, use this to fill the cracks and make it water tight again before the whole crown has to be replaced. This product can be applied even in moist conditions. The purpose of a crown or a mortar cap is to prevent water from seeping into the chimney. When it's cracked and isn’t doing its job, it can lead to the deterioration of the whole structure.
- Easy gunning caulk package
- Siliconized acrylic latex formulation
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Immediately paintable with latex paint
- Fills cracks in masonry walls, sidewalks, steps and floors
- Ready-to-use caulk
- Sizes: 10.5 ounce cartridge
- Coverage: 48 linear feet with a quarter-inch bead
- Set time: 24 hours